Insuring your future
Did you know you could get paid even if you can’t work?
With a family to look after, unforseen events and a mortgage to manage you can’t afford to be off work. If illness or injury stopped you from working for an extended period, could you keep paying your bills?
From the experts
A will not only looks after the distribution of your assets once you pass away, it can also be used to appoint a guardian for any children you have who are under 18 years of age
What you need to know
Taking out personal insurance can:
- Give you peace of mind that if the unexpected occurs, you don’t need to worry about money
- Pay you up to up to 75% of your pre-tax salary if you take out income protection insurance
- Help you focus on recovering physically and emotionally if the worst did happen
A Financial adviser can help you:
- Find the right insurance for your stage of life
- Help you work out the level of cover you need and the amount of premiums you can afford
- Advise you on taking out insurance through your super ake sure you include a buffer for cost overruns